Sunday, April 15, 2007

Movie: Helen of Troy



It's only fair that I also mention that I also saw another historical on DVD last weekend and I absolutely loved it. May be its because of my bollywoodish sensibility that I liked this romance, thriller and action packed movie more than 300.

It was also because this was a second movie in a row after Troy , based on the Trojan war that I watched and I did enjoy it. I guess if you can get a dvd do try and catch it, it's worth a watch. It looks authentic and is not as misrepresentative of the past as 300 though it has its moments of deviance too.

Also because its more mythical and less historical ,there is some scope for manipulation as is the case with every piece of mythology.

I enjoyed it , I hope you will too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home