Thursday, April 26, 2007

Restaurants : Yellow Brick Road - with Ricci

Yellow Brick Road - This is one of my favorite places in the city and I won't state the obvious - the obvious that you can possibly read at many a places. For me eating out is really not about eating. It never has been. It's about having a good time. This is one place where you can surely Chill.

My last visit to the place was with Ricci aka Mr Chill. It was during one of the chilly nights of November that we decided to venture out in the cold. One thing that I absolutely missed in Mumbai were the Delhi winters and I was glad to be back and one thing I absolutely miss in Delhi about Mumbai is the night life. (Please do not read read this as clubbing and partying kind of stuff cos I guess I am well past it). Bu this was great because in the chilly winter night of Delhi I was having Mumbaiya kind of good time. This surely is one cool place.

It was a while ago and I guess I will need to visit once again to write more about. What I remember were the Mushrooms soaked in Wine or something like that was sumptuos. I don't even remember what else we had except that.

Well fainting memories of the place forcing me to indulge myself once again , perhaps in the summers this time. Also to get some pics of the place.

Anything you want to add Ricci?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

absolutely vipul, we must go to the place again.Our first visit was amazing and really dnt remember anything else except that we felt really nice, feelings accompanied by few chicks and some smoke.Mr.Pul I know I am quite chill.what say????

 
At April 29, 2007 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Sahil Banga said...

that place rocks...especially the bull's eye. and sitting outside in winters is double the fun...

 
At May 17, 2007 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Smiling Dolphin said...

Some smoke, Karandeep?? What exactly was the smoke about???

Anywhere, where is this place, and can an old lady like me with one foot in her grave also go there?

 
At May 17, 2007 at 9:44 AM , Blogger VK said...

Yeah U r most welcome.....This is at Taj Ambassador Hotel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home