Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Movies : Paris, je t'aime

If there is some movie that has touched my heart of late, its Paris , I Love You. It is not overtly emotional or underplayed. It is real. It is how people are. It is about a city; more so it is about people and most of all, it is about love. The feeling that does touch each one of us, each day.

Paris, I love you - is a movie collectif or collection of many 5 minute movies on the theme of Pais and love. I am not sure how much character does Paris really add to the movie. For me it could be a Mumbai and Delhi. It's the sensitivity with which each movie is dealt that really takes your breath away, it did take mine.

The movie was highly recommended to me by a friend and I went for it cos another friend agreed to come. It was a late night show on a weekday and we both had to rush to catch it. I don't know if I would have gone for it without the recommendation from my friend or the company of the other one. Thanks guys, you make life worth it.

Must Must Must watch it!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2007 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Sahil Banga said...

i think its not playing here nymore :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home